Thanksgiving is often a time of personal reflection, when we give thanks for all we have. We express gratitude for things like good health, a job, prosperity, loving family and friends, etc. â€¦ things for which we can be eternally grateful.
Iâ€™d like to add my list of six things for which I am internally grateful and I invite you to create you own list â€“ or feel free to use mine!
I am grateful for:
- The strength within that enables me to overcome some of lifeâ€™s difficult challenges.
- Being able to keep my heart open and loving to others, even when circumstances make it hard to do so.
- Having an open mind and always willing to learn new things.
- Having a sense of adventure and appreciating life with a passion.
- My willingness to be vulnerable, even when it might be uncomfortable to do so.
- My commitment to Freedom which guides and inspires me and has been my gateway to love, liberty and happiness!
Donna and I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and we are grateful to you for being part of our new and growing family at The Freedom Zone.